Breckenridge vacations provide you with access to world-class skiing and numerous other tourist options, and this means that you are going to work up an appetite on a regular basis. Our Breckenridge homes for rent come with well-equipped kitchens, but it is definitely more relaxing to kick back and allow someone else to make each meal for you. Fortunately, the area has many noteworthy dining options, and several of them are very affordable. Therefore, anytime you are away from your Colorado vacation house, you can turn to one of the top five inexpensive restaurants in the city.
1. Stella's Hungry Horse - Breckenridge vacations are filled with excitement, and foodies are virtually certain to love local favorite Stella's Hungry Horse. Every item on the menu sells for less than $10, and you will be able to choose from an eclectic mixture of burgers, sandwiches and flatwraps. This location's weekend brunch makes it the perfect choice for anyone who wants to relax outside of their Colorado vacation house with a truly delectable meal. Stella's Hungry Horse is open Tuesday through Sunday from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m., and they are located at 327 N. Main Street.
2. Ridge Street Kitchen - Many people who look at Breckenridge homes for rent are initially more focused on skiing than getting a good meal, but dining establishments such as Ridge Street Kitchen can easily convince people to take a day away from the slopes in order to fully treat their palate. This quaint location features a surprisingly diverse menu that ranges from Thai Salmon Sandwiches to an Italian Egg Casserole. It is common for those who are staying in a Colorado vacation house to visit Ridge Street Kitchen more than once due to their expansive breakfast, lunch and dinner menus. You can dine at this restaurant any day of the week from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m., and they are conveniently located at 216 S. Main Street.
3. Soupz On - If you find yourself near 400 N Park Avenue, make sure that you take a few minutes to enjoy one of the many unusual soups that are featured at Soupz On. This restaurant is open from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Saturday, and they are widely considered to be the best spot in the city for soup and salad. Free samples are offered if you are uncertain what flavor you would like. Soupz On typically has at least one vegetarian option available, and they also have sandwiches and cookies to round out your meal.
4. Crepes a la Cart - When you are walking through town and start feeling hungry, you can stop at the food stand located at 307 S. Main Street. There is only limited outside seating at this dining hot spot, but do not let that stand in your way of enjoying a unique list of crepe options. Whether you want dessert, fish, chicken or ham, you will find a crepe available that fits your needs. Due to the outside setup, you can also bring your dog with you when you eat at Crepes a la Cart. You can get a crepe daily starting at 9 a.m., and they stay open until 11 p.m. Thursday through Saturday.
5. Duggan's Deli - The menu is not very long, and the location at 111 Ski Hill Road is very unassuming. Despite these factors, Duggan's Deli has become a favorite of the locals, and it is also a great way to dine during a variety of Breckenridge vacations. The main focal point of this restaurant is placed on subs. You can choose from 20 styles, including veggie, french dip and classic Italian. The kids menu features small subs, macaroni and cheese, hot dogs and grilled cheese. Nothing on the menu costs more than $8.50, which makes this a great value for people who are staying nearby in one of the Breckenridge homes for rent. This restaurant is open daily from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m., so you may want to save Duggan's Deli for lunch.
With all of these great dining options, there is truly no reason to spend a lot of time in the kitchen. Instead, get out and explore the best that Breckenridge has to offer!